The hearts of palm salad can be a great option if you want to add healthy tips for your daily meal. On this article, you will check more informations about some good salads of hearts of palm that can be great alternatives for your cooking.
This kind of salad, like many others you should know, usually only take few extra ingredients: the salt and oliva oil.
Types of salad
Although the main focus here is the hearts of palm salad, it is interesting to address some existing types of salad to better contextualize the theme.
- Nuts and dried fruits: although the salad is usually a variety of raw green leaves, you can insert other elements to give more flavor and dynamics to the dish, so nuts and dried fruits fall very well.
- Fish: some salads carry fish, usually grilled, with tuna
- Appetizer: In many places in the world the salad is served before the main course as an entrée
Benefits of hearts of palm salad
The consumption of the palm heart salad has some benefits that should be highlighted, such as:
- Fewer calories helping weight loss
- Rich in vitamins, fibers and minerals
- Assists in the proper functioning of the body
- Refreshing and moisturizing
- Convenience and speed of preparation
How to Make a Heart Salad
There are several mixes that can be made to create a salad of hearts of palm, it is to the taste and criterion of the one who dares to mount the dish. However, to keep readers from losing, it follows a traditional recipe on how to make a Brazilian heart of palm salad.
- 2 cans sliced palm heart
- 1 chopped tomato
- Half chopped white onion
- Onions to taste
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- A bit of salt
- A pinch of pepper
Simply mix the vegetables and sprinkle the salt and pepper, then pour the juice and put olive oil to taste.
Want to add hearts of palm on your salad? You can get this and others food products at RENKGROUP. Please, visit our website to check out our informations: https://renkgroup.us/