The way you feed yourself, consequently reflects in the way the you show yourself to the world, both aesthetically and psychologically. What enters through your mouth can cause profound changes on you.
The healthy eating plan may in some cases be even religious in nature, and that would be nothing new.
So depending on what you think, and what you want for your future, putting together a healthy eating plan compatible, can change drastically what awaits you in the days to come.
Important Considerations for a Healthy Eating Plan
A healthy eating plan aimed at a specific health maintenance profile should take into account some issues that aim to reduce the risks of diseases, such as coronary heart disease and improve overall quality of life. So follow these tips:
- Try to eat more fruits and vegetables
- Give preference to wholefoods
- Reduce fat intake, especially bad ones
- Include lean meats
- Pay attention to the consumption of saturated and trans fats
- Limit consumption of sodium and sugars
- Control the size of the food portions
Attention to calories
Especially for people looking to put together a healthy eating plan in order to lose weight, calorie control is essential. But, it should always be remembered that reducing calories should not interfere with the consumption of essential nutrients since maintaining quality of life and health depends on it.
A general rule for a healthy weight loss, depends on a controlled diet with the help of regular physical activity. With this clarified question, note:
- Intake for women: 1200 – 1500 calories per day
- Intake for men: 1500 – 1800 calories per day
For any doubt a professional need to be consulted to work with you on your healthy eating plan.